Our staff are available to organise a transfer service to/from the port, airport or any other destination.
From Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport to Olbia
• Bus No. 10 – get off at the Piazza Regina Margherita stop, continue on foot for approx. 350 metres until Via delle Terme, number 17.
• Bus No. 2 – get off at the D’Annunzio Fr.cc. stop, continue on foot for approx. 400 metres to Via delle Terme, number 17.
From the Port of Olbia
• Bus No. 9 – get off at the Comune di Olbia stop, continue by foot for approx. 300 metres along Corso Umberto, then turn onto Via delle Terme and continue until number 17.
• From the train station: continue along Corso Umberto I for 100 metres, turn right onto Via Romano for 100 metres. Take Via delle Terme and continue until number 17.
• From the ARST station: go east on Corso Vittorio Veneto towards Via Fiume d’Italia for 78 metres, then continue on Corso Umberto I for 350 metres, before turning left and taking Via Porto Romano for 100 metres. Continue along Via delle Terme until number 17.